Work with us, and love where you work!
- Do you have a passion for working with families?
- Do you believe that every child should have a home?
- Do you want to be a part of ending homelessness for families in San Francisco?
- Are you looking for a job that offers a generous benefits package?
- At Hamilton Family Center, we are a dynamic team who share a commitment to the mission of ending family homelessness.
- The work we do has a positive impact on our community and you can be part of it!
Family Shelter (HFREC)
Case Manager (bilingual preferred*)
Children’s Program Assistant (bilingual preferred*)
Residential Counselor (several positions)
On-Call Residential Counselor (several positions @ the shelter and in our transitional housing program)
Case Manager (several positions, including bilingual*)
Housing Resources Associate (Oakland)
* Bilingual positions require satisfactory verbal and written proficiency in English and Spanish demonstrated through standard testing and offer 0.50/hour a premium in addition to the hourly wage for each position.
Hamilton Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.