Permanent Supportive Housing
The Dudley Apartments is a 75-Unit Permanent Supportive Housing development where Hamilton Family Center offers intensive case management services for single adults, seniors, families, and children managing disabilities who have experienced homelessness. The Dudley Apartments is a prime example of how Hamilton Family Center uses the Housing First model to permanently house formerly homeless families and single adults while simultaneously offering supportive services, including eviction prevention, to break the cycle of homelessness.
Harm Reduction Model and Health and Wellness
The staff at Dudley Apartments provide the highest quality of service to our clients. Through supportive services and stable housing, clients will have an opportunity to heal from the effects of homelessness. It is through a harm-reduction and promoting a holistic approach to health and wellness that we support our clients in obtaining the highest level of functioning.
- Intensive case management services to single adults and families
- Weekly Food Pantry, a collaboration with the San Francisco Food Bank
- Weekly after school children’s programming, assistance with school enrollment, and children’s needs
- Monthly educational workshops on topics such as health and wellness, life skills, substance abuse recovery, mental health and self care
- Weekly adult social activities
- Mental health support and consultation for families with children 0-5
- Eviction prevention assistance and referrals
- Employment and rehabilitation resources and referrals
In addition to the supportive services provided, we also advocate for safety for children and families in San Francisco and have been working with local community partners, SFPD, and local government officials.
The Dudley Apartments collaborates with the following agencies in the South of Market of San Francisco to provide maximize the quality services offered to our clients:
Crossroads Youth Center
Salvation Army Harbor Lights Summer Camp
Supportive Housing Employment Collaborative
South of Market Child Care, Inc-Family Resource Center