Work with us, and love where you work!
- Do you have a passion for working with families?
- Do you believe that every child should have a home?
- Do you want to be a part of ending homelessness for families in San Francisco?
- Are you looking for a job that offers a generous benefits package?
- At Hamilton Family Center, we are a dynamic team who share a commitment to the mission of ending family homelessness.
- The work we do has a positive impact on our community and you can be part of it!
All positions are 40 hours/week unless otherwise noted.
Family Shelter + Transitional Housing
On-Call Residential Counselor (Several positions available)
Case Management Coordinator (Several positions available)
* Bilingual positions pay additional 0.50/hour and require satisfactory verbal and written proficiency in English and Spanish demonstrated through standard testing.
- Hamilton Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.